What is Worm Infection?
It is very common to have a worm infection in a child.
There are different types of worms like hookworm, whipworm, threadworm, roundworm etc but a thread
worms are the most common kind of worms that affect children.
Your child can get this infection through many reasons walking barefoot on infected soil, from unclean hands or from infected food or from contact with the infected person.
Signs & Symptoms of Worm infection :
- Loss of appetite due to the pain or discomfort in the tummy
- Itching or pain around the anus, where the worms entered – this is true, particularly for thread or pinworms.
- constant coughs
- painful and frequent urination due to urinary tract infection – this is more common in girls
- blood in stool
- Weight Loss
- Stomach ache
- Low immunity
There are several tests to know if your baby is having worm infection but these tests can be performed by the doctor only.
– Stool examination
– An ultrasound test
– The sticky tape test
– A cotton-bud swab test
Treatments of worm infection :
Deworming is a treatment for kids. But chances of recurrence is huge. So it’s better to go for ayurvedic treatment for worm infection.
Ayurveda medicines are given to break the atmosphere which is convenient for the growth of worms. Which stops the recurrent infections. Even kids are having Kapha Prakruti (Body Constitution) and they consume good which aggravates Kapha in a body. These two reasons are capable enough to get re-infection of Worms. Ayurvedic medicines for deworming is having a capacity of removal of worms, removal of eggs of worms which can possibly appear as worms after deworming. These medicines are having an antispasmodic action which relieves Abdominal Colic pain, manifests healing process of the intestinal mucosa. Even symptoms of anemia, loss of appetite & low immunity are also be treated simultaneously. These medicines are nonsteroidal & safe for prolonged use for your child and it is advisable to consult an authentic ayurvedic physician for the treatment.
Preventive Aspects :
– Use 1/4 boiled water for drinking.
– Give them freshly homemade food.
– Never allow them to play barefoot in a playground or in gardens.
– Wash vegetables and fruits with water before using.
– Keep your house especially your toilet clean.
– Keep your child’s nail cut regularly.
– Make sure your family members wash their hands with soap before meals and after the toilet.
Order our package of Worm Infestation Care from our online store by clicking on the below given link :