It is very common to have a worm infection in child.
There are different types of worms like hook worm, whip worm, thread worm, round worm etc but thread worms are the most common kind of worms that affect children.
Your child can get this infection through many reasons walking barefoot on infected soil, from unclean hands or from infected food or from contact with the infected person.
Signs & Symptoms of Worms:
- Loss of appetite due to the pain or discomfort in the tummy
- Itching or pain around the anus, where the worms entered – this is true particularly for thread or pin worms.
- constant coughs
- painful and frequent urination due to urinary tract infection – this is more common in girls
- blood in stool
- Weight Loss
- Stomach ache
- Low immunity
There are several tests to know if your baby is having worm infection but these tests can be performed by the doctor only.
– Stool examination
– An ultrasound test
– The sticky tape test
– A cotton-bud swab test
Deworming is a treatment for kids. But chances of recurrence is huge. So it’s better to go for ayurvedic treatment for worm infection.
Ayurveda medicines are given to break the atmosphere which is convenient for growth of worms. Which stops the recurrent infections. Even kids are having Kapha Prakruti (Body Constitution) and they consume good which aggravates Kapha in body. These two reasons are capable enough to get re-infection of Worms. Ayurvedic medicines for deworming is having a capacity of removal of worms, removal of eggs of worms which can possibly appears as worms after deworming. These medicines are having anti spasmodic action which relieves Abdominal Colic pain, manifests healing process of the intestinal mucosa. Even symptoms like anemia, loss of appetite & low immunity are also be treated simultaneously. These medicines are non steroidal & safe foe prolonged use for your child and it is advisable to consult an authentic ayurvedic physician for the treatment.
Preventive Aspects :
– Use 1/4 boiled water for drinking.
– Give them freshly homemade food.
– Never allow them to play barefoot in playground or in gardens.
– Wash vegetables and fruits with water before using.
– Keep your house especially your toilet clean.
– Keep your child’s nail cut regularly.
– Make sure your family members washes their hands with soap before meals and after the toilet.
Order our package of Worm Infestation Care from our online store by clicking on the below given link :